Esse Quam Videri Foundation (EQVF) ABN 85286546557.
The Foundation is the fund raising body of the Bindyi Club.
The Foundation was established in November, 2012 as a Trust of the Bindyi Club. The Trust was established for the sole purpose of providing scholarship and/or bursaries and/or prizes for eligible Australian students.
The Foundation was registered with the Australian Charities and Not-For-Profit Commission (ACNC) in 2017. This means that all donations made to the Foundation are tax deductable.
The Foundation is managed by a committee appointed by the Bindyi Club. The current (2018) members are:
- Wally Howe (Chair) Class of 1964/5
- John Peacock (Secretary & Bindyi Club representative). Class of 1977
- Neil Wykes OAM (Treasurer) Class of 1964/5
- Dennis Wilson Class of 1965
- Sheri Carolyn Class of 2003
- Currently the Foundation provides funds for three scholarships made by the Bindyi Club:
- The Rawdon Middleton Scholarship, in memory of World War 2 bomber pilot and VC recipient, Rawdon Middleton.
- The Frank Heather Scholarship, in memory of Frank Heather, instigator of the Bindyi Club
- The Ruby Riach Scholarship, supported by long time Bindyi Club member and former University of Sydney academic, Ruby Riach.